Our Driver Walk Around Check Training course is designed to help drivers and operators fulfil their legal obligation to ensure that all vehicles are inspected and defects are recorded correctly.
We can also advise on the correct implementation of a suitable defect reporting and rectification system at your premises.
Driver Walk Around Training Course Overview:
- Legal Obligations for Drivers and Operators
- Purpose of Driver Daily Walk Around Defect Reports
- What to look for – inside & outside the vehicle
- How to identify defects
- How to correctly report defects
- Dealing with Safety Critical Issues
- Practical Session – Driver Walk Around Check
- Maintenance programmes
- Driver Daily Walk Around Check filing and reporting
- Commercial Vehicle Roadworthiness Test (CVRT)
- RSA inspections and audits
Duration: 1/2 day
Class size: Large and small groups catered for
Certification: Fleet DATA provide individual certificates for each participant and group attendance certificates for companies
Training Courses have resumed in line with Government Guidelines. For details on upcoming courses and training availability call us today on 01 400 9000.
We also provide a range of Driver Walk Around Check Books covering HGV, PSV and LGV Vehicles.
Each book contains 50 duplicate numbered sheets enabling drivers to properly perform and record their Daily
Walk Around Check. Our check books can also be fully customised to include specific checks and incorporate your own company logo for a fully bespoke Walk Around Check Book.
Click here to order Driver Walk Around Check Books online.