At Fleet DATA we provide a flexible range of Tachograph Analysis solutions to suit every operation. Tachograph Analysis can be a time consuming, difficult and costly venture to undertake. Our solutions are designed to reduce cost, drive efficiency and increase overall compliance.
- Instant overview of compliance level
- Instant infringement information
- Infringement reports that are clear, easy to interpret and to the point
- Automatic creation of new drives and vehicles from the Driver Card downloads
- Working Time Directive report with forward planning functionality
- Combined Digital and Analogue Tachograph Analysis for compliance with Driver’s Hours Law
- Access your tachograph analysis on any device with an internet connection – the software is not limited to one PC
- Create multiple users to access the analysis – Transport Managers, Supervisors & Drivers
- Continue to operate within the regulations with piece of mind
Tachograph Analysis Software
Now there is an effective solution for carrying out Tachograph Analysis in-house. We deploy software that enables the analysis of your Digital Tachograph Driver’s Cards, Analogue Tachograph Charts and Vehicle Digital Tachographs. All in a cost effective, quick and easy way.
By utilizing software designed for both European and Irish legal and regulatory obligations, instantly monitor levels of compliance with the Driving and Working Time Directive.
Bureau Tachograph Analysis
Submit your downloaded files and analogue tachograph charts to our analysis bureau. Once received all charts and files are analysed. Driving information from Analogue Tachograph Charts are combined with Digital data from Driver Cards and Digital Tachographs. Driver Infringement Reports are produced outlining any area of non compliance with the Driving Time and Working Time Directive.
On-Site Tachograph Analysis & Audit
Fleet DATA can provide in-depth tachograph analysis on-site. Our Tachograph Analysts can visit your office/depot and carry out analysis on your behalf at a time that suits you. Our analysts can interpret the infringements and discuss them with drivers face-to-face and advise them on the requirements of tachograph regulations. With Driver Infringement Reports that are clear, concise and easy to understand be sure your drivers are aware of any potential infringement they may be committing – and rectify them.
In-House Tachograph Analysis – click here
For more information or to arrange a demo contact us today on 01 400 9000
Digital and Analogue Tachograph Training
In order to get the most out of the tachograph regulations we recommend training drivers on tachograph operation. When training is bundled with tachograph analysis the rate of infringements can be seen to drastically decrease. Click here to view more information about our Tachograph Training Courses