Remote Tachograph Download
At Fleet DATA we provide a flexible range of Remote Tachograph Download solutions to suit every operation. Tachograph Downloading and Analysis can be a time consuming, difficult and costly venture to undertake. Our Remote Download Tools are designed to work seamlessly in the background capturing Driver Card and VU Downloads automatically on a daily basis. The benefits of incorporating our system are seen immeadiately: reduce cost, drive efficiency, avoid missing mandatory downloads and increase overall compliance.
- Driver Cards and Tachographs Remotely Downloaded on daily basis
- Tachographs transmit downloaded files from anywhere in the world 24/7
- Real-time view of your driver and vehicle information
- Instant overview of compliance level
- Instant infringement information
- Infringement reports that are clear, easy to interpret and to the point
- Automatic creation of new drives and vehicles from the Driver Card downloads
- Working Time Directive report with forward planning functionality
- Access your tachograph analysis on any device with an internet connection – the software is not limited to one PC
- Continue to operate within the regulations with piece of mind
Tachograph Analysis Software
Our Remote Tachograph Download Tools instantly feed captured files to our online software. This can be accessed from any device through your personal and secure login details. All driver data is available and up-to-date allowing you to view real-time driver data & driver infringements.
By utilizing software designed for both European and Irish legal and regulatory obligations, instantly monitor levels of compliance with the Driving and Working Time Directive.
Bureau Tachograph Analysis
Submit your downloaded files and analogue tachograph charts to our analysis bureau. Once received all charts and files are analysed. Driving information from Analogue Tachograph Charts are combined with Digital data from Driver Cards and Digital Tachographs. Driver Infringement Reports are produced outlining any area of non compliance with the Driving Time and Working Time Directive.
On-Site Tachograph Analysis & Audit
Fleet DATA can provide in-depth tachograph analysis on-site. Our Tachograph Analysts can visit your office/depot and carry out analysis on your behalf at a time that suits you. Our analysts can interpret the infringements and discuss them with drivers face-to-face and advise them on the requirements of tachograph regulations. With Driver Infringement Reports that are clear, concise and easy to understand be sure your drivers are aware of any potential infringement they may be committing – and rectify them.
Digital and Analogue Tachograph Training
In order to get the most out of the tachograph regulations we recommend training drivers on tachograph operation. When training is bundled with tachograph analysis the rate of infringements can be seen to drastically decrease. Click here to view more information about our Tachograph Training Courses